Dediprog NuProgPlus-U16 Universal Gang Programmer & Duplicator
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
The NuProgPlus Series is a powerful universal programmer that supports programming of EEPROM, Flash, MCU, eMMC, UFS, PCI-E SSD and CAN Bus devices. It can also duplicate PCI-E, eMMC and UFS devices. With the completely newly developed FPGA kernel architecture, the total number of sockets can be expanded up to 16 SPI flash programming or 16 eMMC/UFS IC duplication in parallel. NuProgPlus-U16 is the manual operation model of NuProgPlus series. With the project file(s) the user can use the LCD and keypad to perform programming or duplication without a PC. The hand press jig is an optional accessory that allows the user to easily select and place the ICs.
- The completely newly developed FPGA kernel architecture offers extremely high programming speed
- Supports both copy mode and program mode
- Flexible to support various programmable ICs/devices on the market
- Supports various memory ICs: UFS, eMMC, SPI NOR, SPI NAND, Parallel NOR, Parallel NAND, and EEPROM
- MCU, CPLD and FPGA support
- Supports PCI-E SSD and CAN bus devices
- Supports various IC packages: CSP, BGA, QFN, QFP, SOP, TSOP, SSOP, PLCC, DIP, etc.
- Supports various file formats: Binary (bin/rom), Intel Hex (h16/h20/hex), Motorola S19 (mhx/mot/s19/srec) and the specific file format of MCU IC
- Supports up to 8 programming sockets (only 4 sockets for PCI-E, but can be expanded to 16 sockets for SPI Flash/UFS/eMMC)
- Duplicate for UFS/eMMC/PCI-E (Master IC/device is required as data source)
- Duplicate UFS data, LUN configuration and descriptors/attributes/flags. (RPMB duplication is not supported)
- Duplication of eMMC boot area, GPP, user area and ExtCSD. (RPMB duplication is not supported)
- Duplicate PCI-E SSD in different modes (whole disk, selected partition with specific percentage)
- Supports NAND Flash Skip Bad Block Management and partition file (CSV/DEF/MBN)
- Project file support for production programming
- Built-in high-speed storage to save project files or project folders for more stable and faster transfer
- Project download speed up to 100MB/s
- Press the start button to start programming after loading the project file to avoid the operator loading the wrong image file or selecting the wrong IC part number
- Three different launch modes to increase productivity
- Manual mode
- Automatic detection mode
- Handler mode
- The PC can connect to multiple NuProgPlus-U16 and program ICs at the same time
- With the stand-alone function, the user can program without a computer and only need to operate the LCD keyboard
Allows access to advanced features such as defining your own commands for development or repair.
Production mode allows for simultaneous control of multiple programmers to increase throughput.
The UFS/eMMC client enables quick duplication and programming of the respective ICs.
command line mode
Allows one or more programmers to be controlled via a custom program.
|Architecture||High speed ARM and FPGA architecture|
|Internal Hard Drive||256GB SSD|
|programming interface||Socket Adapter|
|Supported IC category||EEPROM, MCU, SPI NOR/NAND flash, parallel NOR/NAND flash, CPLD, eMMC/EMCP|
|Support IC package||CSP, BGA, QFN, SOP, TSOP, SSOP, PLCC, DIP, etc.|
|PC connection interface||Super Speed USB 3.1 Gen 1|