Hopetech HT3561 Battery Internal Resistance Tester
The high-precision battery internal resistance test series HT3561 was developed for the latest measurement requirements in the battery industry. The device is suitable for testing low-resistance batteries, high-capacity lithium battery packs and precise quality inspection on the production line.
The HT3561 guarantees high-precision battery internal resistance testing with a resolution of 0.01 mΩ at a maximum test voltage of 20 V and a minimum feedback time of 15 mS. Equipped with RS232 interface and handler interface, the HT3561 offers automation functions for integration into test and production lines.
- High-speed scanning test with a minimum response time of 15ms for fast sorting in the production line
- Test voltage up to 20V possible for performance testing of the battery pack
- High-resolution resistance and voltage adjustment
- Anti-interference function protects against measurement inaccuracies caused by interference
- Export data to internal storage
- Maximum testing speed 66 measurements/second
The battery analyzer HT3561 has an intuitive GUI.
In den Einstellungen können Messfrequenz, Trigger, Triggeroutput etc. eingestellt werden.
The battery tester evaluates a battery with the specified comparator parameters, which can also be adjusted in the settings.
Applications of the HT3561 Battery Analyzer
- High-precision lithium battery internal resistance tests and automatic voltage detection
- Support for automated test equipment for use in test lanes
- Evaluation of battery degradation status and lifetime
- Super capacitor ESR testing
Other fields of application
Measurement of individual battery cells
Measurement of battery packs connected in series
Battery resistance & voltage detection
Testing the smartphone battery
Multi-channel models HT3563/A-12H/24H
The multi-channel models HT3563 -12H/24H perform the internal resistance and voltage sorting test of a 24-channel battery precisely and quickly. Based on the identical test circuitry of the HT3563, this device's test speed and accuracy are industry-leading. HT3563A Multi-channel Resistance Tester can be used for both single-channel test and multi-channel test
If the battery needs more than 24-channel testing, or more channels are needed for multi-channel sorting, or tests for multiple batteries are needed, the external multi-channel scanning card is the perfect solution for you. The card can be used for 10 - 64 channels.
Areas of application of the multi-channel models
- Automatic sorting system for lithium batteries
- Multiple battery packs
- Simultaneous measurement of several batteries
- Measurement of electric vehicle battery packs
|Display||8.9 cm TFT LCD display|
|Measurement parameters||Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), V (DC)|
|Resistance Range||0.01mΩ - 3.1Ω|
|Voltage Range||0.1mV - 20V|
|signal source||Measurement current frequency 1kHz |
open circuit voltage 7V
test current <10mA
|Measuring range||2 different ranges - 300mΩ, 3Ω, full range auto and manual test mode|
|Measurement speed||66 measurements/second | 30M/s | 10 M/s | 3M/s|
|Calibration||Short circuit reset for all areas; REL function|
|comporator||30 records, 4 sort levels, counting number of sorts per level|
|Trigger Modes||Internal/manual( optional external trigger)|
|Interfaces||RS-232C, handler (PLC interface), LAN (optional)|
|Power supply||90V～250V | Frequency: 47Hz～400Hz|
|Dimensions & weight||325mm (L) x 215mm (W) x 96.5mm (D) |