Siglent SDG1032X Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- 3 Years Warranty
- 2.5% advance payment discount
- If you use the payment method in advance by bank transfer, 2.5% of the purchase amount will be automatically deducted at the checkout.
In Stock, Delivery time: 1 - 3 days
Siglent's SDG1032X is a dual-channel function generator with a bandwidth of 30 MHz.
- Dual channel, with a bandwidth of up to 30 MHz and an amplitude of up to 20 Vpp
- 150 MSa/s sampling rate, 14-bit vertical resolution and 16 kpts signal length
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating pulse waveforms with lower jitter, provides a wide range and extremely high precision in setting pulse width and rise/fall times
- Innovative TrueArb technology supports user-defined waveforms from 2 to 16 kpts and user-defined sampling rates from 1 μSa/s to 30 MSa/s
- Dedicated circuitry for square wave function, can generate square waves up to 60 MHz with jitter less than 300 ps + 0.05 ppm period
- Many analog and digital modulation modes: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM
- Sweep and burst functions
- Harmonic generator function
- Waveform combining function
- High precision frequency counter
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11)
- Optional interface: GPIB
- 4.3" TFT LCD display
SIGLENT's SDG1000X is a series of dual-channel function/arbitrary signal generators with specifications that include a maximum bandwidth of up to 60 MHz, a sampling rate of 150 MSa/s, and a vertical resolution of 14 bits. The proprietary EasyPulse & TrueArb- technology helps address the weaknesses of conventional DDS generators in generating pulse waveforms, and the dedicated square wave generator is capable of generating square waveforms with a frequency of up to 60 MHz with low jitter. With these advantages, the SDG1000X can provide users with a variety of high-fidelity/low-jitter signals while meeting the growing demands of a wide range of complex and diverse applications.
Up to 16 harmonics can be generated. Amplitude and phase of each harmonic can be set independently of each other
Can combine the waveforms of 2 channels internally and offers more flexible tools for generating complex waveforms.
EasyWave arbitrary waveform software
EasyWave is a powerful arbitrary waveform editing software program that supports several arbitrary waveform generation options
Two burst modes, "N-cycle" and "Gated". The burst source can be configured as "Internal", "External" or "Manual".
Identical dual output channels with high performance
Can output large signals at high frequencies. dual channel, 20 Vpp amplitude can be guaranteed at up to 10 MHz.
Multiple modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM. The modulation source can be configured as "Internal" or "External".
Two sweep modes, "Linear" and "Log". Two sweep directions "Up" and "Down" and three sweep sources "Internal", "External" and "Manual".
High precision frequency counter with an input frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 200 MHz.
High performance rectangular shafts
High performance square wavesThe Square of the SDG1000X benefits from special square wave generation circuitry and breaks the bandwidth barrier of 60 MHz, achieving
achieves rise/fall times of less than 4.2 ns and frequencies of up to 60 MHz.
Innovative TrueArb technology
For arbitrary waveforms, TrueArb not only provides all the benefits of traditional DDS, but also eliminates the likelihood of DDS causing serious jitter and distortion. TrueArb generates arbitrary waveforms point by point, never skipping a point, so all details of the waveform can be reconstructed as defined.
Output with low distortion
At 0 dBm output, THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) is less than 0.075%. Harmonics and spurs are below -40 dBc over the entire bandwidth.
Innovative EasyPulse technology
When a pulse waveform is generated by an ordinary DDS generator, single-ended jitter occurs if the sampling rate is not an integer multiple of the output frequency.
integer multiple of the output frequency. The SDG1000X EasyPulse technology successfully overcomes this weakness in DDS
designs and helps to generate pulse waveforms with low jitter.