Total Phase CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro
The CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro is the ideal tool to test and verify CAN and I2C slave devices
In Stock, Delivery time: 1-3 days
Product number: TP360210
Manufacturer: Total Phase
The CAN/I2C Activity Board Pro is an ideal tool for embedded system developers working with CAN and I2C protocols. This board provides known target devices to help developers develop quickly and smoothly. The target devices of the activity board can be operated as CAN nodes or as I2C slaves. The board is compatible with the Komodo CAN Solo interface, the Komodo CAN Duo interface and the Aardvark I2C/SPI host adapter.
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) DAC081C085 Single Channel 8-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (NXP Semiconductors)
- Motion Sensor LIS33DE 3-axis Linear Accelerometer (ST Microelectronics)
- Light Sensor APDS-9300 Ambient Light Photo Sensor (Avago Technologies)
- Port Expander #1 PCA9554AD 8-pin Port Expander with pins configured as inputs or outputs (NXP Semiconductors)
- Joystick, LEDs, and Port Expander #2 TPA511GLFS 2-axis Joystick with five output pins (C&K Components) PCA9554AD Port Expander communicates the status over CAN and I2C (NXP
- Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) AT90CAN32 8-bit ADC on the AT90CAN32 MCU (Atmel)
- LCD Display NHD-0208AZ-RN-YBW 2x8 character LCD Display Module (Newhaven Display International)
- Temperature Sensor DS75 Digital Thermometer and Thermostat (-55°C to +125°C) (Maxim Integrated Products)
The CAN terminator is a DB9 male connector that terminates the CAN lines with a 120 ohm resistor.
CAN Split Cable
The split CAN cable with a 2 DB9 male connector on one end and a 1 DB9 female connector on the other end is used to connect a CAN network.
Total Phase I/O cable with test clips
The digital I/O cable features clamp-on test probes to connect the digital I/O interface to external logic.
I2C Development Kit
Total Phase I2C Development Kit consists of an Aaardvark, a beagle, 2 x 10-pin split cables, 1 x I2C / SPI activity board and 2 two 1.83 cm USB A to B cables.