Dediprog EM100Pro-G2 SPI NOR Flash Emulator
In Stock, Delivery time: 1 - 3 days
EM100Pro-G2 is a DediProg SPI NOR Flash emulator with integrated high-speed DRAM memory that provides the best code update performance. This advanced tool has been developed in close collaboration with SPI NOR Flash suppliers to emulate the behavior of all SPI NOR Flashs on the market and also the next generation of SPI NOR Flashs.
It provides engineers with a flexible development and test tool for any embedded project that uses an external SPI NOR Flash. It enables rapid in-circuit firmware test cycles during development.
The EM100Pro-G2 increases productivity by downloading firmware code or data to the emulator in seconds at densities up to 2 GB. It also provides the "SPI BUS Analyzer" feature that collects all SPI commands and data on the SPI bus to support the debugging process.
It speeds up your firmware development and testing because you don't have to remove, reprogram and reinstall the SPI flash every time you test a code change.
If you want to end the "program/insert/boot/remove/delete" cycle, this is the tool for you.
- Emulation of all commercially available SPI NOR Flash with one click
- Supports up to 2Gbit SPI NOR Flash emulation
- Supports Single IO, Dual IO, and Quad IO
- Quad IO supports SPI CLK up to 50MHz (AC switching power supply is required)
- Automatic switching from 3.3V or 1.8V according to IC voltage specifications
- Built-in 512MB buffer, supporting storage of a larger number of SPI trace logs.
- Two-color LED status indicator
- Supports 4-byte address mode option
- Provides the option to use CS1 or CS2
- Additional debugging function: SPI bus trace and HyperTerminal
- Code update in less than 3 seconds
- Powered by USB and palm-sized
- Support for Windows 2003 and higher & support for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- Minutes become seconds when updating SPI NOR flash code.
- Debug your application efficiently over the available SPI bus with our SPI trace, SPI trigger, SPI hyper terminal for debug messages
- Develop your own application debugger using our bidirectional SPI hyper terminal and control the application from your host PC
- EM100Pro-G2 can be connected to an Intel motherboard via a special adapter ISP-ADP-Intel-C (option).
The EM100Pro-G2 has two 2.54mm connectors:
- 2x2 for the reset and trigger signals
- 2x10 for the emulation signals
EM100Pro-G2 is equipped with an ISP header and can be connected directly to the PCB via various cables/adapters. Please refer to Table 1 for the pinout of the EM100Pro-G2 2x10 header.
DediProg also offers the EM100Pro-G2 ISP cable which is used to connect the EM100Pro-G2 programmer to the 2X5 2.54mm ISP header on the PCB, see Table 2 for the EM100Pro-G2 ISP cable 2x5 pinout.
|ISP Header Pin Out (2x10)|
|EM100Pro-G2 ISP Header Pin Out (2x2)|
|ISP Cable Connector Pin Out (2x5)|
SPI Flash Emulation Interface
The EM100Pro/G2 emulates the serial SPI flash memory of the system under development, allowing a very fast download of the user code directly to the emulator.
SPI Bus Trace Interface
SPI Trace allows to analyze the detailed communication between the host controller and the EM100Pro/G2 while the system is booted from the EM100Pro/G2 or from the on-board chip.
SPI Hyper Terminal Interface
The SPI hyperterminal window displays virtual messages coming from the application control controller via the SPI bus.
|Internal memory||DDR DRAM|
|Buffer size For SPI Trace||512MB|
|Emulation Capacity||Up to 2Gbit|
|Emulating IC concurrently||One IC only with CS1 or CS2|
|Quad IO Support||Up to 50MHz|
|1.8V / 3.3V FW||Swap automatically by IC model|
|SPI Bus activity indicator||Dual color LED indicator|