The FMC QSFP Board provides QSFP+ and SFP+ expansion of FPGA prototyping boards with standard FMC connectors.
It can be used in network applications that require high-bandwidth connection to external environments, e.g. B. Implementing low-latency, high-bandwidth links used in high-performance computing (HPC) or high-frequency trading (HFT). Such interfaces can also be used to connect multiple prototyping boards together to create an environment for prototyping particularly large ASIC designs (over 1 billion ASIC gates).
Aldec FMC-QSFP_ daughter cards support 27.8125 Gbps per channel in QSFP+, resulting in 100+ Gbps on each QSFP+ port depending on the main device.
- Main board connector:
- FPGA mezzanine card connector according to ANSI / VITA 57.1 FMC HPC standard
- 2x QSFP + 28 connector and shield
- 1x SFP + Amphenol UE76-A20-3000T and shield
Components & Interfaces
- 2x 100Gb Ethernet - QSFP28 interface connector
- 1x 10 Gb Ethernet - SFP + interface connector
- 64 kB EEPROM (to meet ANSI/VITA 57.1 FMC standard)
- 2x user clock (125MHz and 156.25MHz connected to DP bank)
- 1x user clock (125MHz connected to CLK bank)