Ikalogic SQ200 Logic Analyzer
Available in 10 days, Pre-order possible
With the logic analyzer of the SQ series (ScanaQuad) you can acquire, analyze and generate logic signals on 4 channels with sampling rates of up to 200 MHz. They connect via USB to a computer running the free ScanaStudio software to view, decode and analyze acquired signals.
With 4 channels, the device offers users with a low budget all the requirements needed for analyzing and debugging serial protocols. The SQ series supports a variety of protocols such as SPI, I2C, USART, 1-wire, CAN, LIN, I2C, RS232, RS485, TWI and many more.
Acquisition and generation of logic signals
ScanaQuad is able to generate captured signals (playback) or create real arbitrary test patterns like UART, SPI or I2C packets. It can also be used to compose and generate frequency modulation (FM) signals and pulse width modulation (PWM) signals. Thanks to the mixed mode, SQ devices can even acquire and generate digital signals at the same time. Mixed mode was specifically designed to allow engineers to stimulate a circuit with test signals and capture its response.
SQ Series logic analyzers have embedded memory for storing the samples acquired as well as the patterns to be generated. Therefore, SQ devices do not transmit live signals via USB. This has one major advantage: the performance does not depend on the performance of the host computer's USB port.
Powerful trigger options
- Edge trigger
- Logic change on one or more channels
- Triggering a sequence of timed logic signals
- Triggering a protocol word or event (e.g. confirmation of a serial word or an I2C address)
By combining logic analyzer and pattern generator functions in a single cost-effective device, SQ is a perfect solution for students and small design houses. See SP Series Logic Analyzers for more channels and performance.
- Firmware development and debugging
- Educational work
- Analysis of serial protocols like I2C, SPI, UART or 1-Wire (non-exhaustive list)
- Reverse engineering
- Get a quick look at your serial communications application.
- The software allows you to view decoded signals in many different levels of abstraction (packets or detailed bits and bytes).
- Device performance does not depend on USB connection bandwidth
- Software runs on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Software is intuitive and very easy to use.
- Generate test patterns to stimulate a system without other devices.