PEmicro UNITHCS08 Software Library
The software package consists of interface routines that control the PEmicro interfaces Multilink Universal, Multilink FX, CYCLONE and CYCLONE FX. The package contains both C/C++ and PASCAL modules. The C and PASCAL modules in UNITHCS08 are supplied as example source code which is linked to the DLL to control the hardware interface. The UNITHCS08 library is very useful, for example, to create your own test equipment for production lines, or to create your own custom application to perform functions such as product testing, calibration, and updating. The demo programs included in the package show you how to initialize the interface, create program registers, download code to memory, and step through the code. Starting with these programs, it's easy to customize them to meet your specific needs. Applications created with the supplied 32-bit DLL can also be run on the 64-bit operating systems.
- Suitable for 68HCS08 processors
- Works with Multilink Universal, Multilink FX, CYCLONE and CYCLONE FX
- Allows access to Background Debug Mode (BDM)
- Included in the package are C/C++ and PASCAL modules
- Source and executables for C and PASCAL demos
- UNITHCS08: MicrosoftVisual C++ 5.0 or later, Delphi 2.0 or later
- Development platform: Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit.
- UNITHCS08-LINUX and UNITHCS08-LINUX-DIST: GNU Compiler Collection and Sun Compiler Collection
- For x84 kernels: 2.2.x-2.6.x
- Very useful for building test equipment
The license of the software with the part number UNITxxx allows the binary files (DLL/so and driver) to be distributed to up to five target PCs according to the terms of the license agreement.
For a license to distribute to an unlimited number of PCs, the user must instead order the license with part number UNITxxx_DIST.