Total Phase I2C/SPI Activity Board
In Stock, Delivery time: 1-3 days
The I2C/SPI Activity Board enables experienced developers to carry out a plausibility check. Testing a system against slave devices can help differentiate between hardware and software errors. This board is also useful for laying a foundation for software usage.
- Has I2C and SPI slave devices for testing and debugging
- I2C port expander with configurable I2C address and LEDs.
- I2C EEPROM with configurable I2C address.
- SPI EEPROM with jumpered slave select.
- Allows easy connection between two Aardvark I2C / SPI host adapters.
- Pass-through pins for connecting an external bus monitor or protocol analyzer.
- I2C Port Expander PCA9554AD 8-bit I2C and SMBus I/O port with interrupt (NXP Semiconductors)
- I2C EEPROM AT24C02 256 bytes / 2 kilobits (8 byte pages) 2-wire bus serial EEPROM (Atmel)
- SPI EEPROM AT25080A 1 Kilobyte / 8 Kilobit (32 byte pages) SPI Bus serial EEPROM, High Speed, supports SPI Mode 0 and 3 (Atmel)