Atten ST-862D Hot Air Station
- 2.5% advance payment discount
- If you use the payment method in advance by bank transfer, 2.5% of the purchase amount will be automatically deducted at the checkout.
In Stock, Delivery time: 1 - 3 days
The ATTEN ST-862D hot air soldering station is a hot air station with 1000 watts of power. Due to the high wattage, the station reaches operating temperature very quickly. The temperature can be set manually between 100 and 480 degrees °C or set to one of three user-defined temperatures with the push of a button. The device has an adjustable flow rate (max. 120 L/min). Temperature and volume flow as well as a variety of built-in functions such as an auto-sleep function can be regulated with the silicone buttons. In addition, the system has an overheat protection system as well as a good cooling system, which ensures long operating times in harsh environments.
- Patented heater for rapid heating
- Switchable between target and actual temperature.
- Intelligent cooling system and delayed shutdown function to extend the life of the handpiece.
- LCD screen for visualization of the control.
- Temperature adjustment protection, automatic time-controlled switch-off.
- MCU controlled temperature calibration, constant work compensation.
- High airflow with brushless fan.
- Convertible with Straight Air and Spiral Air.
- Auto sleep function.
The Atten ST-862D hot air station features precise control and MCU-based calibration. The LED screen for displaying working temperatures and working states makes it easy to operate and access the most important functions. The embedded sensor in the trigger piston enables an automatic sleep mode to save energy. The intelligent cooling system enables maximum system service life. The device has an internal memory in which a number of frequently used temperature and airflow settings can be saved. In addition, digital control for airflow classes (A25-A99) is available. In addition to the hot air function, the device can also generate an air flow at room temperature to cool components.
|Temperature range||100℃ - 480℃|
|Temperature Accuracy (outgoing air)||35℃|
|Flow rate (air)||120 L/min (max) | 30 L /min (min)|
|Flow rate setting range||10% - 100%|
|Available temperature units||°F / °C|
|Standby cooling function||Yes|
|Error detection||Short circuit / missing heating element / overheating|
|Beep alarm function||Available|
|Quick access||3 user-defined temperatures and flow rates|
|Heating status||Display on LCD display|
|Timing function||20s to 600s (adjustable)|
|Temperature setting||10 digits / 1 digit (fine adjustment)|
|Flow rate setting||2 digits / 1 digit (fine adjustment)|