The devices of the HT3530 series are intelligent high-isolation measuring devices with powerful ARM microprocessor control design. The devices are suitable for high-precision testing of various electronic parts and devices. The HT3530 series offers a voltage range from 0.001V to 1000V with a resolution of 1mV.
- A professional instrument that combines insulation resistance meter, picometer, digital potentiometer and digital high voltage meter
- Six measuring ranges.
- 0.001V~1000V voltage output under 1V resolution meets all test voltage requirements and can test resistance ranges from 500Ω~9.9PΩ with display of 99999 digits.
- Equipped with test electrode, can test the volume resistivity and surface resistivity of the material
- HT3530 can accurately map V-I/V-R curve
- Equipped with a discharge function
- Supper high-speed inspection provides the best solution for automated production. The device has a sorting and beeper function
- Equipped with handler and RS232 interface for automatic testing, e.g. for automatic pipeline testing.
- Calibration function, full range idle shutdown.
- 4.3 inch TFT LCD color display
The HT3530 battery tester is suitable for the following applications:
The HT3530 Insulation Tester Series is used to measure the insulation resistance and leakage current of various electronic components, appliances, dielectric materials, wire and cable. test the chemical resistance and volume resistance of materials.
|Output Voltage||1~1000V, Step value:1mV||1~1500V, Step value:1V|
|Display||11cm (4.3 inch) TFT LCD display||11cm (4.3 inch) TFT LCD display|
|Measurement parameters||Insulation Resistance (IR), Leakage Current (I), Contact Resistance (Rv), Sheet Resistance (Rs)||Insulation Resistance (IR), Leakage Current (I), Contact Resistance (Rv), Sheet Resistance (Rs)|
|Readback Voltage Accuracy||0.5%±1V||0.5%±1V|
|Leakage Current Range||2mA~10fA||2mA~10fA|
|Voltage Range||0.1mV - 20V||0.1mV - 20V|
|Measuring range||6 different measurement ranges, automatic and manual modes are available in each range||6 different measurement ranges, automatic and manual modes are available in each range|
|Basic Accuracy||1%(10M~1G);3% (1G~10G)；5%(10G~100G);10%(100G~1T);20%(≥1T)||1%(10M~1G);3% (1G~10G)；5%(10G~100G);10%(100G~1T);20%(≥1T)|
|Measurement speed||1 measurements/second to 5 M/s||1 measurements/second to 5 M/s|
|Calibration||Short circuit reset for all areas; REL function||Short circuit reset for all areas; REL function|
|comporator||1 set of records scored above the upper limit (HI), qualified (IN), and below the lower limit (LO)||1 set of records scored above the upper limit (HI), qualified (IN), and below the lower limit (LO)|
|Trigger Modes||Internal trigger, manual trigger, external trigger, bus trigger||Internal trigger, manual trigger, external trigger, bus trigger|
|Interfaces||RS-232, handler (PLC)||RS-232, handler (PLC)|
|Power supply||198VAC～240VAC | Frequency 47Hz-63Hz, maximum power 50W||198VAC～240VAC | Frequency 47Hz-63Hz, maximum power 50W|
|Dimensions & weight||331mm x 29mm x 80mm (L*W*D) | 2.5kg||331mm x 29mm x 80mm (L*W*D) | 2.5kg|