Atten MS500 3 in 1 Rework Station
The ATTEN MS500 3 in 1 rework station consists of a hot air station (ST-862D), a soldering station (ST-9150), a laboratory power supply (APS22-5A) and a rack kit for transport and installation.
ATTEN ST-862D hot air station
The ATTEN ST-862D hot air soldering station is a unit with 1000 watts of power, which allows the station to reach operating temperature very quickly. The temperature can be set manually between 100 and 480 degrees °C or set to one of three user-defined temperatures with the push of a button. The device has an adjustable flow rate (max. 120 L/min). Temperature and volume flow as well as a variety of built-in functions such as an auto-sleep function can be regulated with the silicone buttons. In addition, the system has an overheating protection system as well as a good cooling system that allows it to run for a very long time.
Soldering station ST-9150
The Atten ST-9150 soldering station has a high quality heating element with 150 watts of power. The ST-9150 is equipped with a user-friendly display. The soldering station automatically lowers the temperature to 80 ° C when not in use. This enables a longer service life of the soldering tip. Three different soldering temperatures can easily be programmed individually and can be called up directly by pressing the appropriate selection key.
The soldering station is covered with a soldering holder. With 150 watts of power, the soldering tip heats up very quickly, and the high temperature stability (2 ° C) enables very precise work. The soldering station comes with a round soldering tip with a diameter of 0.2 mm. You can see more soldering tips under accessories.
Laboratory power supply APS22-5A
The APS22-5A is an adjustable laboratory power supply with a maximum output power of 125W. The voltage can be adjusted in fine steps between 0-22 V. The current intensity can be switched between 0.5 and 5A with a switch. The device has an LCD screen and an analog display. The power supply unit of the APS series was developed for the requirements of communication maintenance technicians, schools and developers. The product uses a series type regulated voltage scheme with the best current stability and is controlled by a digital MCU chip. It is characterized by very high stability and low residual ripple, simple operation and control as well as a large number of protective functions, it is particularly suitable for use in the communications industry.
Features ST-862D hot air station
- Patented heater for rapid heating
- Switchable between target and actual temperature.
- Intelligent cooling system and delayed shutdown function to extend the life of the handpiece.
- LCD screen for visualization of the control.
- Temperature adjustment protection, automatic time-controlled switch-off.
- MCU controlled temperature calibration, constant work compensation.
- High airflow with brushless fan.
- Convertible with Straight Air and Spiral Air.
- Auto sleep function.
Features ST-9150 Soldering Station
- Max. power of 150 W, soldering iron 28 V AC
- Very fast heating: from room temperature to 350 °C in only approx. 10 s
- Internally heated soldering tip, fast and efficient heat transfer to the entire soldering tip
- Checking the readiness for operation by means of a bar display
- Soldering tip temperature freely selectable between 200 °C and 450 °C
- Exact temperature calibration possible, calibration range ± 50 °C
- Temperature stability: ± 1 °C (no load / MCU-controlled temperature calibration)
- Temperature can be set in 5 degree or 1 degree increments
- Automatic, adjustable temperature reduction to 200 °C (1–120 min) during soldering breaks
- Protection against changing the soldering tip temperature
- Acoustic feedback when a button is pressed (can be switched off)
- ESD-safe design, low-voltage heater completely isolated from the power supply
Features APS22-5A Power Supply
- Digital control, series setting mode control, low ripple, low noise and high stability.
- Suitable for use for communication devices.
- Fast dynamic load response speed, optimized processing for communication devices.
- The product is equipped with a shutdown self-recovery protection function and an over-temperature protection function.
- Independent 5V USB interface that provides 2.1A current output capability, with overcurrent and short circuit protection.
- Voltage and current can be switched in 2 stages to adapt to different devices, the voltage can be adjusted dynamically.
- Built-in automatic voltage response adjustment function, which may be more suitable for full-load use.
- The digital encoder adjusts the voltage and can switch between coarse adjustment and fine adjustment for more precise control and longer device life.
- Output setting locking function, alarm function, which can effectively prevent wrong operation.
- Intelligent fan control is automatically controlled according to the temperature of the internal power supply.
|Temperature range||80°C - 450°C|
|Temperature offset range||±50°C|
|Temperature setting||5 digits (Default)/1 digit (Fine-tuning)|
|Heating element||Silver alloy heater|
|Sicherheitslevel||Klasse 1 (Steuerung) Klasse 3 (Zubehör des Lötgriffs)|
|Earth resistance||< 2 Ohm|
|Earth potential||< 2 mV|
|Dimensions||168 x 110 x 95mm|
|Voltage||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Temperature range||100℃ - 480℃|
|Temperature Accuracy (outgoing air)||35℃|
|Flow rate (air)||120 L/min (max) | 30 L /min (min)|
|Flow rate setting range||10% - 100%|
|Available temperature units||°F / °C|
|Standby cooling function||Yes|
|Error detection||Short circuit / missing heating element / overheating|
|Beep alarm function||Available|
|Quick access||3 user-defined temperatures and flow rates|
|Heating status||Display on LCD display|
|Timing function||20s to 600s (adjustable)|
|Temperature setting||10 digits / 1 digit (fine adjustment)|
|Flow rate setting||2 digits / 1 digit (fine adjustment)|
|Input Voltage||AC 240V/230V/220V/110V/120V|
|Output Voltage||0-5V / 0-22V (dual steps)|
|Output Current||0,5A / 5A (dual steps)|
|Output Power||125 W (including USB output Interface)|
|Ripple & Noise||cV ≤ 0,5mVrms|
|Line Regulation||cV ≤ 0,01% + 3mV|
|Load Regulation||cV ≤ 0,01% + 8mV|
|Read Back Accuracy||0.5 ± 2 digits (Display) / Class 2.5 (Current Pointer Class)|
|Protection Function||OCP (support automatically recover) / OHP|
|Other Functions||Coarse tuning / fine tuning switch 5V / 15 V switch / 0,5 A- 3A switch and parameter locking|
|USB Interface||Fixed 5V Output (±5%) maximum 2.1A output (overcurrent protection, stop outputting)|
|Heat-dispassing method||Smart fan control|
|working condition||Temp.: 0-40°c|