Siglent SSG5085A RF Signal Generator
The SSG 5085A is a powerful signal generator with a frequency of 20 GHz
- 3 Years Warranty
In Stock, Delivery time: 1 - 3 days
Product number: SSG5085A
Sieglent's SSG5085A signal generator provides an output frequency range of 9 kHz to 20 GHz and supports AM, FM and PM modulation, pulse modulation, pulse sequence generator, power meter control and other functions.
- Frequency up to 13.6 GHz / 20 GHz
- 0.001 Hz resolution of frequency setting
- Level setting range: -130 dBm ~ 25 dBm
- Phase noise: -120 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, 20 kHz offset (typ.)
- Level error ≤ 0.7 dB (typ.)
- Provides analog AM, FM, PM modulation with internal, external or Int+Ext source.
- Single pulse, double pulse and pulse train generator (option).
- Power meter control kit can easily use the power meter to measure power, control output power and correct line loss
- Capacitive 5-inch TFT touch screen, mouse and keyboard are supported
- Web browser remote control on PC and mobile devices
- Standard interface includes USB host, USB device (USB TMC), LAN (VXI-11, Socket, Telnet). Optional interface: GPIB
SSG5000A series has a standard OCXO reference hardware module, which ensures high-precision and high-stability signal output inside. It is designed for communications, aerospace, national defense and other fields. And it is suitable for various application scenarios such as R&D and production.
Pulse train generator
Double pulse modulation
External USB power sensor
|Frequency range||CW MODE 9kHz-13.6GHz||CW MODE 9 kHz-20 GHz|
|phase noise||-120 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typical)||120 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typical)|
|External I/Q modulation||No||No|