Dediprog SF700 SPI NOR & NAND Flash Programmer
In Stock, Delivery time: 1 - 3 days
SF700 is a completely redesigned SPI Flash programmer that supports all SPI NOR Flash and SPI NAND Flash on the market.
The SF700 continues to offer a powerful development mode and command line like the SF600, another programmer from DediProg, to meet the demand for R&D. In addition to engineering applications, the SF700 also supports project files for small batch production. The SF700 can be programmed in parallel with multiple programmers or in standalone mode.
- Built-in high speed processor for high programming speed.
- Supports SPI Octal NOR Flash, SPI NOR Flash, and SPI NAND Flash.
- Supports a variety of file formats such as Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola S19 and ROM, etc.
- Supports command line mode for new software development.
- Supports stand-alone mode for IC programming without PC.
- ATE port with ISP adapter, provides Busy/Pass/Error and Start pins for remote control.
- Supports 1.2V low voltage IC.
- Multiple programmers support parallel programming of IC.
- PC based SF700 programming software with different modes:
- Engineering Mode features advanced developer and repair functions
- Production mode for simultaneous control of multiple SF700 programmers
- Command line to control the SF700 by user defined software
- Supports Windows 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit) and higher
- Updating of the serial flash soldered to the board with or without power supply in standalone or PC GUI mode
- Prototype or low volume production, in-system or socket programming
- Control application, controller reset and MOSFET isolation status
- Update of internal flash (Ezport MCF5223, MCF5221, MCF5213) or external SPI flash (SBF interface MCF5445, MCF5227) of Freescale MCU
To get a clear understanding of the different ISP or backup boot methods and the different reference schemes, please download the special application notes below in the Documentations section.
Reference programming times
SPI Octal NOR
SPI Octal NOR
Allows access to advanced features such as defining custom SPI commands for development or repair.
Production mode allows silmultaneous control of up to 8 SF Series programmers to increase throughput.
Command line mode
Allows control of one or more SF Series programmers via a user-defined program.
|Supported IC Types||SPI NOR Flash||SPI Flash NOR||SPI NOR & SPI NAND and SPI Octal NOR||SPI NOR, SPI NAND and SPI Octal NOR||SPI NOR, SPI NAND, and EEPROM||MCU, CPLD, SPI NOR Flash, SPI NAND Flash and EEPROM||All IC Types (exluding UFS)||UFS (Up to 180 MB/s) eMMC (Up to 100 MB/s)|
|In System Programming||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||X||X|
|Socket Programming||✓ With Bottom Board|
|✓ One Programming Site||✓ With Bottom Board (included)||✓ One Programming Site||✓ One Programming Site||✓ One Programming Site||✓ One Programming Site||✓ One Programming Site|
|Software||SF Software||SF Software||SF Software||SF Software||Dediware||Dediware||Dediware||Dediware|
|3rd Party Integration||CLI||CLI||ATE Port, CLI||ATE Port, CLI||ATE Port, CLI||ATE Port, CLI, DLL API (Option)||CLI||X|