Total Phase SPI Flash Programming Kit
In Stock, Delivery time: 1-3 days
Total Phase has assembled a complete set of development tools and supplies for erasing, programming and verifying serial flash memory devices.
- Intel or AMD processor with at least 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- 1 gigabyte (GB) physical RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 2 GB or more free disk space
- High-speed USB port
- 1024x768 resolution or higher
Supported operating systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows: 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Linux: Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, Debian
- Mac OS X: 10.5-10.10
Flash Center Software
Total Phase Flash Center Software is a software package that allows engineers to quickly erase, program and verify I2C and SPI-based EEPROM and Flash memory chips. In addition, non-listed building blocks can be added within minutes via the XML-based library.
The Cheetah LabVIEW Driver is a free, open-source LabVIEW instrument driver for accessing the Cheetah SPI Host Adapter within the LabVIEW development environment. The driver package is Windows oriented and based on the Cheetah software library.