Dediprog SF100 SPI NOR Flash Programmer
In Stock, Delivery time: 1 - 3 days
The SF100 is a high-speed "in-system programming" programmer for updating the on-board soldered SPI flash or Freescale MCU with Ezport. The programmer can be easily controlled via USB with DediProg software for SF series from any computer, providing the user with a user-friendly interface and powerful functions.
- SPI Flash In System Programming
- SPI Flash Socket Programming (SF100 Bottom Board required)
- Power supply of the target IC
- Manual start button to initiate programming
- USB control via PC
- Support of 1 CS pin
- Built-in signal conflict protection
- PC based SF100 programming software with different modes:
- Engineering Mode features advanced developer and repair functions
- Production mode for simultaneous control of multiple SF100 programmers
- Command line to control the SF100 by user-defined software
- Supports Windows 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit) and higher
- Updating of the serial flash soldered to the board with or without power supply
- Prototyping or low volume production, for socket programming the bottom board is required
- Control application, controller reset and MOSFET isolation status
- Update of the internal flash (Ezport MCF5223, MCF5221, MCF5213) or the external SPI flash (SBF interface MCF5445, MCF5227) of the Freescale MCU
SF100 is equipped with an ISP header through a suitable connector; users can connect the programmer and control the SPI signals, provide the memory, and control the controller or application status. See Table 1 for the pinout of the SF100 2x7 header. Dediprog also offers the SF100 ISP cable, which is used to connect the SF100 programmer to the 2 x 4 2.54 mm ISP pin header on the board, see Table 2 for the 2 x 4 pin pinout of the SF100 ISP cable.
To get a clear understanding of the different ISP or backup boot methods and the different reference schemes, please download the special application notes below in the documentations section.
Pin Layout of the ISP Header
|Pin Number||Line||Line||Pin Number|
|3||I/O2 or CS2||NC||4|
|IC Number||Size||Programm + Verifiy|
Allows access to advanced features such as defining custom SPI commands for development or repair.
Production mode allows silmultaneous control of up to 8 SF Series programmers to increase throughput.
Command line mode
Allows control of one or more SF Series programmers via a user-defined program.
|Supported IC types||SPI NOR Flash||SPI Flash NOR||SPI NOR, SPI NAND and SPI Octa NOr||SPI NOR, SPI NAND, and EEPROM||MCU, CPLD, SPI NOR Flash, SPI NAND Flash, and EEPROM||All IC Types (Except UFS)||UFS (Up to 180 MB/s) eMMC (Up to 100 MB/s)|
|In system programming||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||X||X|
|Socket programming||✓ Mit Bottom Board|
|✓ One programming site (site)||✓ One programming site (site)||✓ One programming site (site)||✓ One programming site (site)||✓ One programming site (site)||✓ One programming site (site)|
|Software||SF Software||SF Software||SF Software||Dediware||Dediware||Dediware||Dediware|
|3rd Party Integration||CLI||CLI||ATE Port, CLI||ATE Port, CLI||ATE Port, CLI, DLL API (Optional)||CLI||X|