Siglent SSG5040X-V Signal Generator
- 3 Years Warranty
- 2.5% advance payment discount
- If you use the payment method in advance by bank transfer, 2.5% of the purchase amount will be automatically deducted at the checkout.
In Stock, Delivery time: 1 - 3 days
The SSG5040X-V signal generator can generate analog and vector signals with a frequency range from 9 kHz to 4 GHz.
- Frequency up to 4 GHz/6 GHz
- 001 Hz resolution of frequency setting
- Maximum output power up to +26 dBm (typ.)
- Phase noise: -120 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, 20 kHz offset (typ.)
- User programmable flatness correction
- Provides analog AM, FM and PM modulation with internal, external or Int+Ext source
- Single pulse, double pulse and pulse train generator (option)
- Internal IQ modulation with 150 MHz modulation bandwidth with perfect factory calibration
- Built-in sample files for digital communication standard waveforms such as 5G-NR, LTE, WCDMA, WLAN, Blue-Tooth, CDMA
- Internal user-defined mode for generating common IQ signals such as QAM, FSK, ASK, MSK
- Analog differential I/Q outputs
- External analog I/Q input
- USB powermeter measurement
- Capacitive 5-inch TFT touch screen, mouse and keyboard support
- Web browser remote control on PC and mobile devices
- Standard interface includes USB host, USB device (USB TMC) and LAN (VXI-11, Socket, Telnet). Optional interface: GPIB
SIGLENT's SSG5000X series signal generators can generate analog and vector signals and have a frequency range from 9 kHz to 4 GHz/6 GHz. They offer industry-leading performance in terms of phase noise, spectral purity, bandwidth, EVM and output power. The internal IQ modulation generator and waveform playback function make it easy to generate even the most complex signal types. They also cover the main RF band for digital wireless communications and include standard waveform files. The SIGLENT SSG5000X are powerful and cost-effective sources ideal for R&D, education and manufacturing.
The ARB mode is used to generate multi-carrier signals
USB power sensor
Use an external USB power sensor to compensate for cable losses
Multi-tone mode for output of multi-tone signal waveform sequences
ARB mode for playback of waveform files according to digital communication standards
ARB mode The ARB mode can be used to mark label symbols of the waveform files and simultaneously output a pulse from the IQ_Event interface. Perfect for synchronizing another device.
The user defined mode can generate IQ modulated signals like QAM, PSK, ASK, FSK with a sampling rate of up to 120 Msps
Displaying the CCDF
ARB mode to truncate the peak power signal and display the CCDF (cytotoxic cell differentiation factor).
ARB mode for adding real-time AWGN to digital IQ signals for receiver performance tests
|Bandwidth||CW MODE 9 kHz-4 GHz||CW MODE 9 kHz-6 GHz||CW MODE 9 kHz-4 GHz IQ MODE10 MHz-4 GHz||CW MODE 9 kHz-4 GHz IQ MODE10 MHz-4 GHz|
|Phase noise||-120 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||-120 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||-120 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||-120 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)|
|Display||5-inch capacity touchscreen, RGB (800*480)||5-inch capacity touchscreen, RGB (800*480)||5-inch capacity touchscreen, RGB (800*480)||5-inch capacity touchscreen, RGB (800*480)|