Siglent SDM3065X Digital Multimeter
- 3 Years Warranty
- 2.5% advance payment discount
- If you use the payment method in advance by bank transfer, 2.5% of the purchase amount will be automatically deducted at the checkout.
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
The Siglent SDM3065X has a memory depth of 10k, a measurement speed up to 10000 Sa/s and 1 GB Nand Flash. Siglent's SDM3065X can be used to make true RMS measurements of AC voltage and AC current. With its intuitive menu navigation and convenience features, it makes it easy for users to perform measurement tasks and achieve more accurate measurement results. The SDM3065X's 4.3" 480*272 pixel display gives a good overview of all functions and offers a resolution of 6 1/2 digits (2,200,000 counts). The SDM3065X is especially suitable for the requirements of high accuracy and high precision application measurement.
- True 6½-digit measurement resolution (2,200,000 counts).
- 1 GB NAND flash size, mass storage configuration files, and data files
- True RMS AC voltage and current measurement
- Standard interfaces: USB Device, USB Host, LAN (Optional accessories: USB-GPIB adapter)
- Support dual display (Chinese and English menu)
- File management (support for U-Disc and local storage)
- Built-in cold junction compensation for thermocouple
- Comes with easy, convenient and flexible sensor measurement control software: EasyDMM
- Mathematical function: max, min, average, standard deviation, dBm/dB, relative measurement, pass/fail histogram, trend graph, bar graph, etc.
The SDM3065X / SDM3065X-SC is a 6 ½-digit DMM (digital multimeter with 2,200,000 counts) with integrated dual display. The SDM3065X series is particularly well suited to the requirements of high-accuracy and high-precision application measurements.
The SDM3065X has an internal cold junction compensation for measurements with thermocouples. Two different types of temperature sensors are supported: TC (Thermocouple) and RTD (Resistance Temperature Device).
The limit test warns when a measured value exceeds previously defined MIN or MAX limits. The exceedances are counted and, if the sound is switched on, the instrument also emits an acoustic warning.
The extra large display with a diagonal of 10.9 cm (4.3") and a resolution of 480x272 pixels can easily display all important data such as measured value, statistical values and limit values.
Integrated online help
As is usual with many devices, these multimeters also have an online help function that provides useful information about the individual functions of the device.
Large internal memory
The multimeter supports four different display modes for the measured values: "Number" (numerical value), "Bar Meter" (bar display), "Trend Chart" and "Histogram". The volatile memory provides space for up to 1000 readings and the file manager provides access to the 1 GB non-volatile internal memory as well as the ability to create folders and save, copy, delete or rename files.
|max. Resolution||4½ Digits||5½ Digits||5½ Digits||6½ Digits||6½ Digits|
|max. display value||60,000||240,000||240,000||2,200,000||2,200,000|
|max. sampling rate||150 Sa/s||150 Sa/s||150 Sa/s||max. 10000 Sa/s||max. 10000 Sa/s|
|memory depth||10k historical record readings||10k historical record readings||10k historical record readings||10k historical record readings||10k historical record readings|
|Interfaces||USB Client, USB Host, LAN||USB Client, USB Host, LAN, GPIB(optional)||USB Client, USB Host, LAN, GPIB(optional)||USB Client, USB Host, LAN, GPIB(optional)||USB Client, USB Host, LAN, GPIB(optional)|
|DC voltage measurement range||200mV-1000V||200mV-1000V||200mV-1000V||200mV-1000V||200mV-1000V|
|AC voltage measurement range||200mV-750V||200mV-750V||200mV-750V||200mV-750V||200mV-750V|
|DC current measurement range||200µA-10A||200µA-10A||200µA-10A||200µA-10A||200µA-10A|