Siglent SDS6104A Digital Oscilloscope
- 3 Years Warranty
In Stock, Delivery time: 1 - 3 days
The SDS6104A oscilloscope has a bandwidth of 1GHz and 4 channels, each with a 5 GSa/s sampling rate. The SDS6104A uses Siglent's SPO technology and features a maximum waveform acquisition rate of up to 170,000 wfm/s (up to 750,000 wfm/s in sequence mode), a 256-level intensity gradation display function, and a color temperature display mode. The oscilloscope also features an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system supports several powerful trigger modes, including serial bus triggering. With tools such as history waveform recording, search and navigation functions, mask test, bode plot, power analysis and eye/jitter analysis, extensive waveform recordings can be captured, stored and analyzed. Onboard software features include a host of measurement and math functions, options for a 25-MHz arbitrary waveform generator, and serial bus decoding and triggering.
The large 12.1-inch capacitive touchscreen supports multi-touch gestures and features a user-friendly UI design that can greatly improve operating efficiency. The device also supports wireless operation via included mouse and offers remote web control via LAN.
- 4 analog channels, 1 GHz bandwidth with 5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) sampling rate on each channel
- Low noise, supports vertical scales from 0.5 mV/div to 10 V/div
- SPO technology
- Waveform acquisition rates up to 170,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 750,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity levels and color temperature display modes
- 500 Mpts total signal recording length for all 4 channels
- High-speed hardware-based averaging, hi-res; high-speed hardware-based mask testing function, with mask editor for creating custom masks
- 16 digital channels (optional)
- 25 MHz arbitrary signal generator, multiple predefined waveforms
- Large 12.1 "TFT LCD display with 1280 * 800 resolution; capacitive touch screen that supports multi-touch gestures
- Interfaces: USB hosts, USB device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11 / Telnet / Socket), Micro SD card, Pass / Fail, Trigger Out, HDMI.
- Digital trigger system with Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Qualified, Nth Edge, Setup/Hold, Delay and Video (HDTV supported). Zone Trigger simplifies advanced triggering
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT, and Manchester protocols
- Segmented capture mode (sequence) that divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to user-specified trigger conditions, with a very short time between segments to capture the qualifying event
- History waveform record function (history), the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurements with more than 50 parameters that support statistics with histogram, trace, trend, gating measurement and measurements to math, history and ref
- 4 math tracks (8 Mpts FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root, etc.), supports formula editor
- Extensive data analysis functions such as search, navigate, digital voltmeter, counter, waveform histogram, Bode plot, power analysis and eye/jitter analysis
- Built-in web server allows remote control via LAN port using a web browser. Supports SCPI remote control commands. Operation via external mouse and keyboard possible
Search and navigate
Siglent SDS6054A can find events in a data set and history based on user-defined trigger conditions. Navigate through the events in the browsers, play history frames, or move the delay position continuously for long data sets (useful in zoom view).
The segmented data stores the waveform in multiple memory segments (up to 80,000). Each segment stores a triggered waveform together with the information from the dead time. The interval between segments can be as short as 1.3 µs. All segments can be played back with the history function and any frame rate.
History mode records up to 80,000 triggered waveforms (frames). This is done continuously in the background so that the history waveforms can be replayed at any time to find and analyze past events. Serial decode, zoom and cursor measurements can be used.
Parameters & Parameter Statistics
The parameter measurements include 4 categories: Vertical, Horizontal, Miscellaneous and Channel Delay with a total of more than 50 different types of measurements. Measurements can be made within a specified "gate period". Measurements on mathematical, reference and history frames are supported.
Advanced math functions
Hardware accelerated FFT up to 8 Mpts. This function provides high frequency resolution with a fast frame rate. The FFT function also supports a variety of window functions so that it can adapt to different spectrum measurement requirements. Three modes (Normal, Average and Max Hold) can meet different power spectrum observation requirements. Automatic peak detection and marker are supported.
Hardware based high speed mask test
The Siglent SDS6054A uses a hardware-based mask test function that can make up to 18000 pass/fail decisions per second. It is easy to generate user-defined test templates against which the signal history can be continuously compared. The failed frames can be automatically saved as history frames or screenshots, making them suitable for long-term signal monitoring or automated production line testing.
Up to 500 Mpts/channel memory depth
Using the Siglent SDS6054A's hardware-based zoom technology and recording length of up to 500 Mpts, users can select a slower time base without compromising the sampling rate. Fast zooming in allows users to focus on desired measurement areas.
Eye/Jitter analysis function
The Siglent SDS6054A supports eye and jitter analysis measurements. It can automatically extract the embedded reference clock from serial data and generate the eye diagram. The Siglent SDS6054A allows the measurement of multiple eye/jitter parameters and supports mask tests on eye diagrams.
Up to 170,000 wfm/s signal acquisition rate
The Siglent SDS6054A provides a signal acquisition rate of up to 170,000 wfm/s and achieves a rate of up to 750,000 wfm/s in sequence mode.
Serial bus decoding
Display bus protocol information in tabular form. Support I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN-FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B and SENT.
The Siglent SDS6054A offers a zone trigger function, for advanced triggering.
The integrated mask editor helps to create custom masks.
|Bandwidth||500MHz||1 GHz||2 GHz|
|Channels||4 + ERW||4 + ERW||4 + ERW|
|Real time sampling rate||5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) per channel||5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) per channel||5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) per channel|
|Capture rate||Normal mode: 170,000 wfm/s; Sequence mode: 750,000 wfm/s||Normal mode: 170,000 wfm/s; Sequence mode: 750,000 wfm/s||Normal mode: 170,000 wfm/s; Sequence mode: 750,000 wfm/s|
|Storage depth||500 Mpts||500 Mpts||500 Mpts|