Siglent SSG3032X-IQE Signal Generator
- 3 Years Warranty
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
The SSG3032X-IQE signal generator from Siglent offers a frequency range of 9 kHz to 3.2 GHz, as well as a level output of -110 dBm to +13 dBm. This model has a 5-inch TFT touch screen.
- Frequency up to 2.1 GHz/3.2 GHz
- 0.01 Hz resolution of frequency setting
- Level output from -110 dBm to +13 dBm
- Maximum level up to +20 dBm (typ.)
- Phase noise: -110 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, 20 kHz offset (typ.)
- Level accuracy ≤0.7 dB (typ.)
- Provides analog AM, FM, and PM modulation with internal, external, or Int+Ext source.
- Pulse modulation, on/off ratio ≥70 dBc
- Pulse train generator (option)
- External IQ modulation with SDG6000X as baseband IQ signal
- USB power meter measurement kit
- Capacitive 5-inch TFT touch screen, mouse and keyboard supported
- Web browser remote control on PC and mobile devices
- Standard interfaces include USB host, USB device (USB TMC), LAN (VXI-11, Socket, Telnet).
- Optional interface: GPIB
The SSG3000X series signal generators from SIGLENT have a frequency range from 9 kHz to 2.1 GHz/3.2 GHz. They offer normal analog modulation such as AM, FM and PM. They also offer pulse modulation and pulse train generator. In addition, they can generate IQ modulated signals when used with a baseband generator such as the SDG6000X. With their high accuracy and pure outputs, the SSG3000X series is the right choice for R&D, education and manufacturing.
Pulse train generator
Power display with USB power supply
Power control via USB power sensor
5-inch touchscreen, keyboard and mouse support
Maximum output level up to +20 dBm
Double pulse modulation
External IQ modulation with the SDG6000X as baseband source
Dual tone signal with IQ modulation to perform TOI tests easily
|phase noise||-110 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||-110 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||-110 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||-110 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)|
|External I/Q modulation||No||No||Yes||Yes|