Siglent SDS1104X-E Oscilloscope
- 3 Years Warranty
- 2.5% advance payment discount
- If you use the payment method in advance by bank transfer, 2.5% of the purchase amount will be automatically deducted at the checkout.
In Stock, Delivery time: 1 - 3 days
The Siglent SDS1104X-E storage oscilloscope has a bandwidth of 100-MHz and 4 channels. It has a maximum sampling rate of 1 GSa/s and a standard recording length of 14 Mpts. The user-friendly design of the control interface allows quick access to the most frequently needed functions.
- 100 MHz bandwidth
- 4 channels
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Timeout (Dropout), and Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding: IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN and LIN
- Video trigger and supports HDTV
- Low background noise and voltage scales from 500 μV/div to 10 V/div
- 10 types of one-button key combinations, supports auto setup, standard, cursor, measure, roll, history, display / persistence, clear sweep, zoom and printing
- Segmented acquisition mode (sequence), which divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), depending on the trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time segment to capture the qualification event.
- History Waveform Record (History) function, the maximum length of the recorded signal waveform is 80,000 frames.
- Automatic measurement function for 38 parameters, supports statistics, gating measurement, math measurement, history measurement and ref measurement
- 1 Mpts FFT
- Real measurements and calculations can use all 14 Mpts of memory
- Preset key can be customized for user settings or factory default settings
- Security erase mode
- High speed hardware based pass / fail function
- Large 7 inch TFT LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interface types: USB host, USB device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Multilingual display and embedded help
- Browser control / onboard web page for software-free monitoring
- Bode plotting function controls external generator (SIGLENT SDG or SAG generators)
The SDS1000X-E series features a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV / div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a signal acquisition rate of 400,000 frames / sec (sequential mode).The SDS1000X-E series also features a color temperature display mode and supports several powerful trigger modes, including serial bus triggering. Serial decoding is free and includes IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN, and history waveform recording and sequential triggering enable advanced recording and analysis.Another powerful addition is the new 1 Mpt mathematical FFT function, which gives the SDS1000X-E Series very high frequency resolution when viewing signal spectra. The new design also includes a hardware coprocessor that delivers measurements quickly and accurately.
USB WIFI Adapter
(Optional for 4 channel models)
WiFi control can provide a convenient and secure method for configuring and collecting data. This new feature works with a Siglent approved WiFi adapter.
USB 25 MHz AWG Module
(Optional for 4 channel models)
The four channel models supports a 25 MHz function or arbitrary signal generator connected via USB. Functions include sine, square, ramp, pulse, noise, DC as well as 45 built-in waveforms, waveforms are available in Easywave. A Bode Plot function is available on all 4 channel models.
Mixed signal option
(Optional for 4 channel models)
All four channel models of the SDS1000X-E series support the optional SLA1016 logic analyzer. Please note that in addition to the hardware, the activation license for the 16 digital channels is required.
Comprehensive connectivity options
The SDS1000X-E offers extensive connectivity options and supports USB host, USB device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass/Fail and Trigger Out. All four-channel models also have the option of browser-based control via a web server.
Recording length of 14 Mpts
With hardware-based zoom technologies and a recording length of up to 14 Mpts, users can use a higher sampling rate to capture more signal and then quickly zoom in to focus on the area of interest.
Signal acquisition rate up to 400,000 wfm/s
With a signal acquisition rate of up to 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), the oscilloscope can easily capture low probability events.
256-level intensity rating
More frequently occurring events are brighter (intensity gradation) than less frequently occurring events. This allows you to quickly identify interfering signals.
Color temperature grading
The event frequency is represented by different colors (temperature gradation). Frequent events have a warmer color. This helps to easily identify rare events.
Decoding function for serial bus
A serial bus decoding function is included as standard. The SDS1000X-E displays the decoding via the event list. Bus protocol information can be quickly and intuitively displayed in tabular form.
Progress waveforms & segmented acquisition
Play back the most recently triggered events using the history function. Segmented memory capture stores the waveform in multiple (up to 80,000) memory segments, each segment stores triggered waveforms and time stamps each frame.
Gate and zoom measurement
Gate and zoom measurement allows the user to specify any interval for waveform data analysis and statistics. This helps to avoid measurement errors that can be caused by invalid or irrelevant data and greatly improves the validity and flexibility of the measurements.
1 Mtps FFT function
The new mathematical coprocessor enables FFT analysis of incoming signals with up to 1 million samples per waveform. This provides high frequency resolution with a fast frame rate. The FFT function also supports a variety of windowing functions, allowing it to be adapted to different spectral measurement requirements.
Pass/Fail function on hardware basis
The pass/fail function performs up to 40,000 pass/fail decisions per second. Easy generation of user-defined test templates provides trace-mask comparison, making it suitable for long-term signal monitoring or automated production line testing.
Customizable default key
The current parameters of the oscilloscope can be preset to Default Key via the Save menu.
Measurements of up to 14 million sampling points
At any time base, the SDS1000X-E can measure with all 14 million sampling points. This ensures measurement accuracy, while the mathematical coprocessor reduces measurement time and increases ease of use.
Search and Navigate
(4 channel models only)
The SDS1000X-E can search for events specified by the user in a frame, and can also navigate by time (delay position) and recorded frames.
|Band width||200 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz|
|Sampling rate (max.)||1 GSa||1 GSa||1 GSa|
|Signal capture rate||100000 wfms/s||100000 wfms/s||100000 wfms/s|
|Memory depth||14 MPts||14 MPts||14 MPts|
|Display screen||17.78 cm / 7 inch (800x480)||17.78 cm / 7 inch (800x480)||17.78 cm / 7 inch (800x480)|
|FFT grid points||1 MPts||1 MPts||1 MPts|